Thursday 16 May 2013

On second thoughts...


HELLO again. I have decided to write here again; I suppose I just couldn't stay away.

Of course, I elected to stop updating this blog about a month ago with the aim of reducing the amount of unproductive time I spend waste on the internet.

Guess what? It didn't really work. I still spend waste far too much time online - on forums, on Facebook, on the BBC and Guardian news sites... and, ahem, elsewhere.

Indeed, on second thoughts, my blogging was actually a much more positive use of my time on the web - even if I think I did sometimes focus on the quantity over the quality of my posts.

Consequently, I am now returning to the fold and I intend to cover my usual interests with write-ups on politics and the media, football, cricket and other sports.

In addition to all that, though, I would also like to write more articles from a personal perspective about my issues with anxiety and depression.

Obviously, there are many personal matters which I will discuss in therapy that will not be published here. But, if I can perhaps share a few things which are helping me every now and then, my posts may even become half-decent reference points in themselves.

Anyway, this is just a quick post to say it's good to be back, more soon. Oh, and thanks for reading again. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment