Wednesday 24 June 2009

The Intrepid Reporter is away

Apologies for the lack of updates recently but I'm afraid it is unlikely to change any time soon.

My excuse for the last week has been my ever increasing focus on the semi-intensive driving course (21 hours completed) and the elusive search for a job.

But this upcoming break from posting is very much a case of pleasure rather than business.

As you may be aware from my previous post, I'll be spending the next four nights in a tent in a field at Glastonbury Festival (follow live festival updates here).

Well, it is my idea of fun!

And while I intend to take a break from the humdrum of everyday life, I promise to provide a post-festival review as I'm taking a notepad and pen to jot down anything that catches my attention.

Or, in all likelihood, by the end of the weekend, anything I can even vaguely remember.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you back! By the way, if you fancy exchanging links on our respective blogs to generate a bit more traffic, give me a shout.

    ReplyDelete